Crochet Pattern: DIY Faux Taxidermy Deer Head Pattern - A Manafka Mina Original Design
(printable PDF-file / 13 pages)
US crochet terms.
This is a step by step pattern, that contains detailed instructions for each round and many close-up pictures. If you have experienced crochet in the past, it will suit you well. It might be difficult for you if this is the first project you do.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to write me on the Manafka Mina Facebook page and I'll try to help you and answer your questions as soon as possible.
TO MAKE THIS PATTERN YOU'LL NEED:
• 2.5 mm (US 1½) crochet hook
• Tapestry needle
• 6 different yarns calling for 4 mm (US 3 ½) hook. Also available in my shop here https://www.etsy.com/il-en/listing/538519665/manafka-mina-yarn?ref=pr_shop
• 2 black 12 mm (0.4 inch) glass eyes (or safety eyes)
• Soft stuffing (cotton wool, polyfill etc.)
• Oval frame with cardboard back, 15.5x11.5cm. Also available in my shop https://www.etsy.com/il-en/listing/524549560/vintage-style-frame?ref=listing-shop-header-2
• Oval shaped piece of felt
• Glue - all purpose adhesive, I use UHU
A PERSONAL NOTE: This is my work, my art and my passion. It is very important for me to ask you to keep the pattern and kit for personal use and respect my hard work. Do not use this pattern & kit, or any parts of it commercially. Always give credit for the design & pattern when sharing your result with others e.g. "Design & Pattern by Hadar Kaplan / Manafka Mina".
Most importantly - Have fun! :)