DIY CROCHET KIT: Amigurumi Crochet Pattern & Kit- Flamingo head, Flamingo Head in a big Vintage Style Frame - Crochet Pattern, Faux Flamingo Head, Crochet Taxidermy, Crochet Flamingo, Amigurumi Flamingo.
A DIY kit for making a Manafka Mina Crochet Color Block Flamingo Head. You'll get everything you need to crochet this sweet and endearing Flamingo head. Add some joy and fun to your space or make it as a gift to someone special.
This Crochet Flamingo head KIT comes in a beautiful box. Your order includes:
• PDF File - Crochet pattern - US CROCHRT TERMS
• High Quality Printed Booklet of the Flamingo Pattern
• 2.5 mm (US 1½) crochet hook
• Tapestry needle
• Beautiful hooks case
• 7 different yarns calling for 4 mm (US 3 ½) hook: 100% acrylic, 50gr., colors: Hot pink, Black, White, Pink, yellow, orange and turquoise.
• 2 black 13 mm (0.5 inch) safety eyes
• Soft stuffing
• Beautiful Vintage Style Oval Frame with a Cardboard back size: 32x22.5 (12.6x8.8 inch)
• Oval shaped piece of felt
This kit does NOT include :
Please write me a note during checkout with your email so I can send you the pattern PDF file.
YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR KIT! Leave me a note during checkout if you prefer different yarn colors and/or frame color. If I have those colors I will make you a kit according to your personal taste.
The pattern is a step by step pattern that contains detailed instructions for each round and many close-up pictures. If you have experienced crochet in the past, it will suit you well. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to write me on the Manafka Mina Facebook page ( facebook.com/manafkamina ) and I'll try to help you and answer your questions as soon as possible.
A PERSONAL NOTE: This is my work, my art and my passion. It is very important for me to ask you to keep the pattern and kit for personal use and respect my hard work. Do not use this pattern & kit, or any parts of it commercially. Always give credit for the design & pattern when sharing your result with others e.g. "Design & Pattern by Hadar Kaplan / Manafka Mina". Most importantly - Have fun! :)