Christmas Special Crochet Pattern: DIY Faux Taxidermy CROTCHETY CAT Head Pattern - A Manafka Mina Original Design (printable PDF-file / 15 pages) US crochet terms.
A DIY Pattern for making a Manafka Mina Crochet CROTCHETY CAT Head, a sweet and endearing yet tired and irritable cat head. The pattern also includes a 'Christmas hat' pattern for the Crotchety cat. Add some joy and fun to your space or make it as a gift to someone special.
This is a step by step pattern, that contains detailed instructions for each round and many close-up pictures. If you have experienced crochet in the past, it will suit you well. It might be difficult for you if this is the first project you do. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to write me on the Manafka Mina Facebook page and I'll try to help you and answer your questions as soon as possible.
TO MAKE THIS PATTERN YOU'LL NEED:
• 2.5 mm (US 1½) crochet hook
• Tapestry needle
• Soft stuffing (cotton wool, polyfill, etc.)
• Glue - all purpose adhesive, I use UHU
• 2 black 10 mm (0.4 inch) glass eyes
• Approx. 3x8cm (1.2x3.1 inch) piece of felt
• Oval frame with cardboard back, approx.15.5x11.5cm (6.1x4.5 inch) available in my shop
• Oval shaped piece of felt
• 7 different yarns calling for 4 mm (US 3 ½) hook (50gr of each color will be more than enough)
AN IMPORTANT PERSONAL NOTE: This is my work, my art and my passion. It is very important for me to ask you to keep the pattern and kit for personal use and respect my hard work. Do not use this pattern, kit, or any parts of it commercially. Always give credit for the design & pattern when sharing your result with others e.g. "Design & Pattern by Hadar Kaplan / Manafka Mina".
Most importantly - Have fun! and Merry Christmas :)