Crochet Pattern: DIY Faux Taxidermy Moose Head Pattern - A Manafka Mina Original Design
(printable PDF-file / 20 pages)
US crochet terms.
This is a step by step pattern, that contains detailed instructions for each round and many close-up pictures. If you have experienced crochet in the past, it will suit you well. It might be difficult for you if this is the first project you do.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to write me on the Manafka Mina Facebook page and I'll try to help you and answer your questions as soon as possible.
TO MAKE THIS PATTERN YOU'LL NEED:
THAT‘S WHAT YOU NEED:
• 2.5 mm (US 1½) crochet hook
• 8 different yarns calling for 4 mm (US 3 ½) hook (50gr of each color will be more than enough
• Tapestry needle
• Soft stuffing (cotton wool, polyfill, etc.)
• Glue - all purpose adhesive, I use UHU
• 2 black 12 mm (0.4 inch) glass eyes (or safety eyes)
• Manafka Mina big vintage style frame with felt and cardboard back (available in my shop)
size: 32x22.5 cm (12.6x8.8 inch)
If you want to use a different oval frame, its opening size should be approx 20x15.5 cm
• Oval shaped piece of felt
• Sewing pins (not necessary)
A PERSONAL NOTE: This is my work, my art and my passion. It is very important for me to ask you to keep the pattern and kit for personal use and respect my hard work. Do not use this pattern & kit, or any parts of it commercially. Always give credit for the design & pattern when sharing your result with others e.g. "Design & Pattern by Hadar Kaplan / Manafka Mina".
Most importantly - Have fun! :)