3-in-1 Crochet Pattern: DIY Faux Taxidermy Unicorn, Zebra & Color block Deer Head Pattern - A Manafka Mina Original Design
(printable PDF-file / 22 pages)
US crochet terms.
This is a step by step pattern, that contains detailed instructions for each round and many close-up pictures. If you have experienced crochet in the past, it will suit you well. It might be difficult for you if this is the first project you do.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to write me on the Manafka Mina Facebook page and I'll try to help you and answer your questions as soon as possible.
TO MAKE THIS PATTERN YOU'LL NEED:
• 2.5 mm (US 1½) crochet hook
• Tapestry needle
• Soft stuffing (cotton wool, polyfill, etc.)
• Glue - all purpose adhesive, I use UHU
• 2 black 12 mm (0.4 inch) glass eyes (or safety eyes)
• Oval frame with cardboard back, approx.15.5x11.5cm (6.1x4.5 inch) available in my shop
• Oval shaped piece of felt
• 9 different yarns calling for 4 mm (US 3 ½) hook for all three heads (50gr of each color will be more than enough)
For the Deer Head: 7 yarn colors: purple, hot pink, tourqise, yellow, grey, pink and orange.
For the Unicorn Head: 6 yarn colors: purple, turquoise, yellow, white, pink and hot pink.
For the Zebra Head: 5 yarn colors: black, white, hot pink, turquoise and purple.
• 2 meters eyelash yarn thread (for each)
For the Unicorn Head: grey.
For the Zebra Head: black.
AN IMPORTANT PERSONAL NOTE: This is my work, my art and my passion. It is very important for me to ask you to keep the pattern and kit for personal use and respect my hard work. Do not use this pattern, kit, or any parts of it commercially. Always give credit for the design & pattern when sharing your result with others e.g. "Design & Pattern by Hadar Kaplan / Manafka Mina".
Most importantly - Have fun! :)